WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Testimonies - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Testimonies > Topics

Subject: God our rock, our foundation
Replies: 4 Views: 784

tamarajc 4/10/2007 - 2:51:13
Blessed is Our Almighty Father for the great miracles he still does in our lifes today!. He alone is my shield &strength. He takes care of my family everyday Lord please bless byron jesus let him know your glory. He has given me my dream job when im not even qualified, he has qualified me. I praise u! Love u, adore u. Its all you My Lord its all you. Thank you! amen. *

hadassah 4/11/2007 - 11:57:40
How many r yr works, O LORD! In wisdom u made them all,the earth is full of YR creatures.pslm104V24 *

hadassah 4/12/2007 - 12:03:06
I was lost LORD, For awhile i struggled 2come in2 yr pressence but u came, lifted me from my pit. *

hadassah 7/3/2007 - 2:24:42
Today Lord, the scripture you given us, rings true in my spirit that your ways are far better, and high above our ways for ourselves. That you are the author and finisher of our faith. That you say call upon me and I will tell you things you have never imagined or known, things greater than we cud ever imagine or think of. Father at this moment i cant see a way. But i know now, i gotta just trust and give cast my worries and allow you to be God take you out of that box of limitations and know that you are my maker this worlds creator. That you have a plan a way. Father in my faith and love for you and your son Jesus christ who in whose name i say and ask you. To take it, take me all my promises and do it your way and as you will it Lord for i know yours is de only way i want, and wud be far better for me. I want to tell you Father, i will give u praise love and serve you no matter how you make that way, or even if i never see it Lord i still love and cling to you in joy, hope love and faith. Thank you my Daddy 4 loving me and holding me in your palm. Anointing me in your grace love and forgiveness. amen. *

nvertigo 7/5/2007 - 11:04:23
My Lord my everpresent Father, Holy is ur way,thank u Lord for ur love residing in all thngs, AMEN. *

* Testimonies Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Testimonies

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search